Teachers spend their time unfalteringly investing their time and resources for the academical, intellectual and moral growth of the children. A teacher plays an affluent role in molding the life of the student morally and ethically too. Teachers contribute to the building of society by shaping students. The society will always be indebted to the teacher’s contribution in giving forth great personalities to the nation. A true teacher inspires his/her students and hence they are a great influence on them. Great teachers implement creativity in student’s minds which in the long run helps them to implement and explore creativity and contribute to the development of the society and Nation. Often their efforts go unnoticed and they are taken for granted.
“To me, the sole hope of human salvation lies in teaching”-GEORGE BERNARD SHAW.
Its time every student expresses his/her gratitude to his/ her teacher for the positive impact on their lives and they do deserve this validation. A Thank you note with a bunch of flowers and a bar of chocolate can help cast a smile on the lips of these mentors.
Go ahead now and start compiling a THANK YOU note following the examples given below:
- Thank you, dear Teacher, for being dedicated and passionate about teaching our child. We can never repay you for your remarkable contribution to our child’s growth and development.
- Dear Teacher, I had a hard time with my mathematics lessons. Had you not taken out time and helped me after the school hours I couldn’t have made. Thank you for being an incredible teacher.
- Thank you, Teacher, for making the school a home away from home for my school phobic child. My child now loves his school more than anything. That speaks volumes. Every grateful.
- Dear teacher, I would like to express how much I enjoyed your classes. Thank you for making your classes special and interesting and enjoying with your innovative teaching.
- I have no words to express how grateful am that I have this exam. Without your daunting efforts, I could never have made it. Thank you, Dear Teacher.
- Dear Teacher, Thank you for being strict and monitoring my work and facts so that I evolved as the best version of myself.
- Thank you, Teacher, for all the fun activities you included in the class to enhance learning, proving the fact that learning can indeed be fun.
- Dear Teacher Thank you for helping me with my lessons by going that extra mile as a teacher and giving me extra classes after school. I appreciate it more than you will ever know.
- Thank you, Teacher, for educating me, advising me, guiding me, letting me breathe easy through my topsy-turvy years. Thank for being a flawless teacher.
- Dear teacher Thank you for sharing your priceless gifts of treasure, time and talent .Without your relentless efforts we wouldn’t have been what we are today. I can’t find words that would justify our gratitude.
- Great Teachers never try to be the best teachers. They simply bring out the best in their students. You definitely are one and I want you to know this. Thank you for everything.
- Dear teacher, Thank you for inspiring, caring, listening, guiding and shaping our future. I would want you to know that you are without a doubt, pretty much THE BEST TEACHER of all time, in the history of ever.
- Thank you, Teacher, for being kind, for making lessons fun, for helping me grow. Thank you for being the best Teacher.
- All kids need is a little help, a little hope and somebody who believes in them. You offered help, watered our hope and believed in us. The world needs teachers like you. Thank you, dear Teacher.
- Dear Teacher, it is your unique guidance and methods that urges me to excel in all I do. Thank you for inspiring me.
- A truly amazing teacher is hard to find, difficult to part with and impossible to forget. Thank you for building me, dear Teacher. The influence of a good teacher can never be erased.
- Great inventors, leaders, and revolutionaries are not born. They are motivated and inspired to do great things by teachers like you. Thank you for being my anchor.
- Dear Teacher, you are not just a Teacher but a great friend, guide and philosopher all molded into one. Thank you for your magical, frolicky and interesting classes.
- Dear Teacher, Thank you for never giving up on me in spite of my rude, pathetic behavior, for treating me kindly and not letting me give up on myself. When I look back, you are one of the people I need to thank for the difference that you made but you made a major difference.
- Thank you, dear Teacher, for all the simple and kind gestures you bestowed on my shy child to get her out of her shell. Your welcoming presence, the lovely smile did wonder to my little one. Thank you for all that you give students each and every day.
- Dear Teacher Thank you for not making us learn the way you wanted to, but teaching the way we wanted to learn.
- Thank you, Dear Teacher, for encouraging me when things seemed impossible, mentoring me when I was lost, strengthening my confidence when no one was there. My heartfelt gratitude to let you know that you are always on my mind for eternity.
- Dear Teacher, Thank you for challenging me to my best and instilling in me a passion for learning to excel. I will be ever grateful to you.
- Thank you, Teacher, for successfully making a positive impact on the class. You will be always missed.
- Dear Teacher, you believed in me and gave me wings to soar, and I galloped to success. Now I am basking in success and glory all because of you. Nothing in the world can repay all the efforts you put on me. Still a very big Thank you.