College life is a milestone in a student’s life where they enter another realm of life, full of challenges, novel experiences, stress, and fun. College life is the sudden transition in the life of a school student who has finished his school and ready to take a plunge into college life. The sudden change of study environment, which requires independence, self-sufficiency and the informal teacher-student relation of college life can be stressful and full of anxiety for some. At this juncture, the anxious, worn-out mind looks for some motivation. Here’s a sneak peek into the handpicked motivational quotes. Let the magic begin
Motivational Quotes On Success:
A motivating quote can do wonders in calming and energizing both mentally and physically making you the motivated warrior. Here’s a sneak peek:
1. Grind while they sleep, Learn while they party, live as they dream.
2. Success is the sum of small efforts repeated day-in and day-out.
3. When you want to succeed as bad as you want to breathe, then you’ll be successful.
4. Success is no accident. It is hard work, perseverance, learning, studying, sacrifice and most of all love of what you are doing or learning to do.
5. Focus on goals, not obstacles to conquer thriving success.
6. Failure can never overtake you if your determination to succeed is strong enough.
7. We may encounter many defeats but we must not be defeated.
8. For every reason it’s not possible, there are hundreds of people who have faced the circumstances and succeeded.
9. Successful people do what unsuccessful people are not willing to do. Don’t wish it were easier, wish you were better
10. The character cannot be developed in ease and quiet. Only through experience of trial and suffering can the soul be strengthened, ambition inspired and success achieved.
11. Success seems to be connected with action. Successful people keep moving. They make mistakes but don’t quit.
12. Success means doing the best we can with what we have. Success is the doing; not the getting; in the trying; not the triumph. Success is the personal standard, reaching for the highest that is in us, becoming all that we can be.
13. People who succeed have momentum. The more they succeed, the more they want to succeed, and the more they find a way to succeed. Similarly, when someone is failing, the tendency is to get on a downward spiral that can even become a self-fulfilling prophecy.
14. Don’t wait until everything is just right. It will never be perfect. There will be challenges, obstacles, and less than perfect conditions. So what. Get started now. With each step you take, you will grow stronger and stronger, more and more skilled, more and more confident and more and more successful.
15. Success is not final; failure is not fatal; It is the courage to continue that counts.
16. Successful and unsuccessful people do not vary greatly in their abilities. They vary in their desires to reach their potential.
17. Our greatest weakness lies in giving up. The most certain way to succeed is always to try just one more time.
18. In order to succeed, your desire for success should be greater than your fear of failure.
19. There are no secrets to success. It is the result of preparation, hard work, and learning from failure.
20. Never dream about success, work for it.
Sarcasm is a double-edged form of humor. A little humor can ease tensions and freshen up the mind, making it ready to face the daily battles. Given below are a collection of funny quotes or words of the encouragement that will ease the lines of worry on your forehead and cast a smile on the lips. Let’s take a plunge into the sea of humor.
1. The elevator to success is out of order. You’ll have to use the stairs, one step at a time-Joe Girard.
2. “I am so clever that sometimes I don’t understand a single word of what I am saying.” Oscar Wilde
3. People often say that motivation doesn’t last. Well, neither does bathing- that’s why we recommend it daily.”Zig Ziglar.
4. “I didn’t fail the test. I just found 100 ways of doing it wrong” -Unknown
5. “ Think like a proton. Always think positive”- Unknown
6. “Optimist: Someone who figures that taking a step backward after taking a step forward is not a disaster, it’s more like a cha-cha”.-Robert Brault.
7. “ Leadership is the art of getting someone else to do something you want to be done because he wants to do it.” Dwight D.Eisenhower.
8.“Even a stopped clock is right twice every day. After some years, it can boast along with a series of successes.” – Marie Von Ebner- Eschenbach.
9. When you do not know what you are doing and what you are doing is the best- that is inspiration.-Robert Bresson.
10. “Opportunity is missed by most people because it is dressed in overalls and looks like work.”-Thomas Edison.
11. “You have brains in your head. You have feet in your shoes. You can steer yourself in any direction you choose. You are on your own. And you know what you know. And You are the one who will decide where to go. “-Dr.Seuss.
12. “I have a simple philosophy. Fill what is empty. Empty what is full. Scratch where it itches.”-Alice Roosevelt Longworth.
13. “I have to be successful because I love expensive things.”-Lisa Lieberman Wang.
14. “Wisdom comes from experience. Experience is often a result of lack of wisdom.”- Terry Pratchett.
15. “Great spirits have encountered violent opposition from mediocre minds.”- Albert Einstein.
16. “Better to remain silent and be thought a fool than to speak out and remove all doubt.”-Abraham Lincoln.
17. “Light travels faster than sound. That’s why some people appear bright until you hear them speak.”-Alan Dundes.
18. “The sure sign that intelligent life exists elsewhere in the universe is that it has never tried to contact us”.-Bill Vaughan.
19. “A failure is like fertilizer; it stinks to be sure, but it makes things grow faster in the future.”-Dennis Waitley.
20. “Think left and think right and think low and think high. Oh, the thinks you can think up if only you try!”-Dr. Seuss.
What are some funny inspirational quotes for students?
We tried to collect some funny inspirational quotes for students. Take a look and have a good laugh besides getting motivated. Now that’s called killing two birds with the same stone.
Funny inspirational quotes for students:
1. “A positive attitude may not solve all your problems, but it will annoy enough people to make it worth the effort.”-Herm Albright
2. “Follow your passion, stay true to yourself, never follow someone else’s path unless you’re in the woods and you’re lost and you see a path then by all means you should follow that.”- Ellen Degeneres.
3. “Sometimes you climb out of the bed in the morning and you think, I’m not going to make it, but you laugh inside- remembering all the times you’ve felt that way.”-Charles Bukowski.
4. “When I hear somebody sigh, ‘Life is hard,’ I am always tempted to ask, ‘Compared to what’?”- Sydney Haris.
5. “ If u end up with a boring, miserable life because you listened to your mom, your dad, your teacher, your priest, or some guy on television telling you how to do your shit, then you deserve it.”-Frank Zappa.
6. “I’ll probably never fully become what I wanted to be when I grew up, but that’s probably because I wanted to be a ninja princess.”-Cassandra Duffy.
7. “Normal is getting dressed in clothes that you buy for work and driving through traffic in a car that you are still paying for- in order to get the job you need to pay for clothes and the car, and the house you leave vacant all day so that you can afford to leave in it.”- Ellen Degeneres.
8. A Graduation ceremony is an event where the commencement speaker tells thousands of students dressed in identical caps and gowns that “INDIVIDUALITY” is the key to SUCCESS.- Robert Orben.
9. During a test, people look up for inspiration down in desperation and left and the right for information.
10. If you hang out with chickens you are going to cluck and if you hang out with eagles, you’re going to soar.-Steve Maraboli.
11. “ Life is like a stock market. Some days you’re up, Some days you’re down. And some days you feel like something the bull left behind.”- Paula Wall.
12. “Goal setting is similar to traveling from point A to point B within a city. If you clearly understand what the goal is, you will definitely reach the destination because you know its address.”- Thomas Abreu.
13. “ When I was 5 years old, my mother always told me that happiness was the key to life. When I went to school, they asked me what I wanted to be when I grew up. I wrote down “happy’. They told me I didn’t understand the assignment and I told them they didn’t understand life.”-John Lennon.
14. “I’m bored” is a useless thing to say. I mean, you live in a great, big, vast world that you have seen none percent of. Even the inside of your own mind is endless; it goes on forever, inwardly, do you understand? The fact that you are alive is amazing, so you don’t get to say, I’m bored.- Louis C.K.
15. “ If you don’t design your own life plan, chances are you will fall into someone else’s plan. And guess what they have planned for you? “Not much”- Unknown.
16. “Consider the postage stamp: Its usefulness consists in the ability to stick to one thing till it gets there”.-Josh Billings.
17. “Leadership is the art of getting someone else to do something you want to be done because he wants to do it.”-Dwight D Eisenhower.
18. “Don’t worry about the world coming to an end today. It is already tomorrow in Australia.”- Charles Schulz.
19. “ It took me fifteen years to discover I had no talent for writing, but I couldn’t give it up because by then I was too famous.”-Robert Benchley.
20. “The trouble with having an open mind, of course, is that people will insist on coming along and trying to put things in it.” –Terry Pratchett.
21. “You must learn from the mistake of others. You can’t possibly live long enough to make them all your self.”-Sam Levenson.
22. “A few harmless flakes working together can unleash an avalanche of destruction.”-Justin Sewell.
23. GRADUATION: A ritual event where they award you a diploma, in the hope that you have learned enough to be able to read it.- Betsy Farrel
24. “I am a philosophy major. That means I can think deep thoughts about being unemployed.”- Bruce Lee
25. “At the beginning of a change, a patriot is a scarce man, and brave, and hated and scorned. When his cause succeeds, the timid join him, for then it costs nothing to be a patriot.”
26. Oxford is a funny place, as it is a mixture of town and gown. You have the students at the main university and at Oxford Brookes, but there is also a big working-class community.
27. “A man who has never gone to school may steal from a freight car, but if he has a university education, he may steal the whole railroad.”- Theodre Roosevelt.
28. “80 percent of the final exam will be based on the one lecture you missed and the one book you didn’t read.”-Unknown.
29. “ I learned the law so well, the day I graduated I sued the college, won the case, and got my tuition back”-Fred Allen.
30. Every year, many, stupid people graduate from college. And if they can do it, so can you. –John Green.